Monday 31 March 2014

Pick n Mix for Grown Ups




Over head lighting is the one thing that I have paid absolutely no attention to in doing up the house.  I've no idea why as I love lamps and their shades so much I practically collect them.  Embarrassingly, I think it's because subconsciously, I know I can't do all the rewiring they need into the ceiling and I'm too impatient to get someone to come and do it for me.
However, I've now discovered Rothschild and Bickers and think it's time to man up.  One of the last glassworkers in the UK, they have the most beautiful collection of hand blown, jewel coloured creations of all time.  And the best thing about it is that you can design your own creation by picking and mixing your own glass colour, metal fixings, bulb, pendant shape and even the flex too.  Pick n mix for grownups.















No comments: