Saturday 20 December 2014

December Florals

I feel I should apologise for my absence.

I haven't posted anything for far too long - as much as I've wanted to do - I'd been compiling the Christmas wish list for months - I just haven't had a second to do it.  Plus, country living has rendered us without phone lines and internet for weeks.  So it's not entirely my fault.  I thought I'd share my photo album for the last month showing what I've been up to so to prove I haven't been just sitting around slacking, getting fatter.  On that note, I can't quite believe just how soon the third small person will be here.  This weekend is going to spent organising/buying sterilisers/washing tiny baby grows.


Doing a Christmasy shoot with Jo Malone London in their London townhouse.







A 60th Lunch in a London restaurant.





A woodland, winter wonderland 40th Birthday party.








A Christmas breakfast for Jo Malone London.








A christmas lunch at Daylesford Organic.








A Christmas dinner at a client's house.





A christening at Blenheim Palace.











No comments: